1. Other LSPs are prospecting, likely sending your clients *their* marketing information regularly – and clients can be fickle
2. Your contact will be more likely to pass along your communications to others in the same company
3. Your contact will be more likely to pass along your communications to others outside the company
4. You convey the idea that you’re not just waiting for work – you’re saying you appreciate the chance to work with them
5. Your name will come up first when new projects pop up
6. You look more professional – it’s good business!